Established in 1938 as Ban Hoe Leong Soap Factory, we began our humble beginning as a soap bar manufacturer. Our founder started the business in the serene village of Teluk Gadong, Klang in Selangor. From an old wooden factory, we manufactured soap bars which were sold to local sundry shops and villagers. Tapping into the same business channel, our founder also distributed other products such as paper bags, soda ash and eventually, kerosene.
It was kerosene that propelled us into the oil trade.
Buan Hoa Leong Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (BHL) was incorporated on June 17, 1980 as an entity to formally undertake the oil distribution business.
Click here to view our history.